GermanoLawLLC advises and represents clients in regulatory compliance matters on both a proactive and defensive basis including:
- Directing internal investigations
- Establishing best practices and bolstering internal controls
- Implementing and evaluating compliance programs
- Training and advising corporate board members, executives and employees
- Representing companies and individuals in responding to and defending against alleged violations
- Serving as an Independent Monitor and Special Master
GermanoLawLLC provides extensive experience regarding regulatory investigations and compliance, including expertise dealing with federal and state government agencies. Judith Germano has handled and supervised hundreds of federal cases regarding international and domestic financial transactions and fraud; SEC enforcement actions; and matters involving alleged violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), export enforcement regulations (ITAR), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) compliance. Judith Germano frequently lectures on fraud, corruption, ethics and cybersecurity.